FROM THE JUDGES
I really like the creativity applied to this refresh with the State of Change linking broader company interests and the ‘speed dating’ with partner organisations..”
RESULTS + FEATURES :
The communications activities delivered over the last year have delivered significant results:
- Highest ever donations in the history of the program.
- $132,000 raised from January – June 2022 (300% increase on the prior comparable period).
- $66,000 raised during Workplace Giving Month (this outperforms the annual performance in previous years).
- On track to contribute ~$200,000 for 2022
- Employee participation has tripled in 2022.
- Company matching amplifies employee donations
- 100% sign up rate from their executive leadership team
- 2 click online sign up form established
OVERVIEW + HIGHLIGHTS :
Ampol Limited is an independent Australian company and the nation’s leader in transport fuels. They supply the country’s largest branded petrol and convenience network, as well as refining, importing, and marketing fuels and lubricants.
Ampol went through a rebrand in 2020 and with a new brand, strategy and purpose in place, Ampol’s long-standing workplace giving program Fuelling Change was identified as a key focus area to engaging employees to make a positive impact on their own communities.
Following a thorough review process, their aim was to preserve long-term employee participation in the program, maintain relationships with longstanding partners, and launch new partners into the program to align to CSR strategy, as well as drive increased engagement with program.
Their process included:
• Engaging the current donor base in a survey about their experience with the program
• Engaging Workplace Giving Australia for general advice and researching case studies of other successful programs.
• Analysis of the current sign-up process which identified ‘barriers’ to sign up and participation. This resulted in the creation of a simple online form to donate in ‘two clicks’ as well as integration into the new starter on-boarding form
• Engaging the Ampol Leadership Team to ensure a 100% executive sign-up rate, and active promotion of the program
• Developing a comprehensive communications plan