Terms and Conditions
- All access to, and use of, the information is at the user’s risk.
- WGA accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this website, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein.
- WGA will take reasonable steps to protect all Personal Information but is not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet outside its networks.
- WGA expressly disclaims all, and any, liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this website.
- WGA reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this website at any time and without notice to you.
- The provision of any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this website. It does not constitute an endorsement by WGA of that URL or link or the information at that website.
All content on this website is owned or controlled by us, Workplace Giving Australia (ABN 96144522805), or is reproduced with permission, and is protected by copyright and similar laws in Australia and overseas.
You may only use the content for your own personal purposes, and may not otherwise use, copy, reproduce, modify or transmit the content without our prior written consent.
This website includes trade marks which are protected by law. You may not use WGA’s trade marks in Australia or internationally without our prior written consent, except to legitimately identify our products or services.
This notice was last updated July 2018.