2017 Workplace Giving Awards – Entries Open!
- Program to celebrate generosity of working Australians
- All employers and charities invited to participate
- Entries now open!
Entry to the 2017 Workplace Giving Excellence Awards is now open.
Categories encompass both new and established Workplace Giving programs:
• Best Overall Program
• Best Program Launch or Refresh (large employers)
• Best Program Launch or Refresh (small employers)
• Best Public Sector Program
• Most Innovative Charity / Employer Partnership – to be nominated by the charity
Entries are open until 25 August at www.1MDonors.org.au
The inaugural 2016 Awards were a huge success, with the major winners including JB Hi-Fi, BHP, SEEK, Atlassian, Macquarie Telecom and Redkite.
The Awards are part of the One Million Donors campaign to see a million working Australians donating to charity through work by 2020. Spearheaded by the Australian Charities Fund and launched by The Hon. Malcolm Turnbull, MP, the campaign is now in its fourth year and supported by leading employers, charities and community organisations.
2017 Awards – Key Dates
• Entries open: 17 July
• Entries close: 25 August (5pm AEST)
• Finalists announced: October
• Presentation event: 2 November (Melbourne)
Watch a short video of last year’s Awards presentation.
Watch the new TVC which explains why Workplace Giving is the smart way to donate.