CREATIVITY UNLOCKS GIVING AT SEEK
FROM THE JUDGES:
Truly excellent communications.”
OVERVIEW + HIGHLIGHTS
- SEEK’s primary belief as outlined in its culture statement, “This Is SEEK”, is “To have a positive impact on society”.
- Six of the ten partners are linked to SEEK’s purpose to help people live productive and fulfilling working lives and help organisations succeed.
- SEEK’s workplace giving program, “Small Change” remains an intrinsic part of SEEK’s culture and DNA.
- Employees assisted in choosing the causes and charities “Small Change” gives to.
- There is high visibility and endorsement of workplace giving by the leadership team and it is showcased at all staff meetings.
- SEEK’s workplace giving program is regularly featured in staff communication, particularly during onboarding and in June Workplace Giving Month.
- Innovative marketing techniques include office posters featuring QR codes for quick sign-up on mobile, visits from charity partners to showcase the impact WPG donations have on those in need and Lunch & Learn sessions to allow deeper employee connection to partner charities.
- SEEK produced a short film which highlights the impact workplace giving has on both recipients and employees who participate.
RESULTS + IMPACT
- Workplace giving participation: 60% of 805 staff, up 2% on last year
- 29% donation value increase in past year (all donations matched by SEEK and uncapped)
- 93% of employees believe SEEK’s commitment to Social Responsibility is genuine (May employee Insight Survey 2018)