FROM THE JUDGES
A good mix of fun, information, charity support and exposure, team spirit and profiling others beyond key executives. Results are off a low base but are positive. A replicable program that could work at an industry/sector level.”
RESULTS + FEATURES :
- The ‘State of Change’ drive helped raise $66,014 during Workplace Giving Month with the number of donors to the Fuelling Change program increasing by 20% over the month
- $31,257 was raised by employees; $18,685 by Team Blues and $12,572 by Team Maroons
- $3,500 was raised by employees during the Fuelling Change Speed Dating event. Ampol generously double matched all employee contributions, making a total of $10,500 raised.
- 195 employees made donation during the month – via monthly donation or one-off.
- A total of $132,000 was raised in 2022 YTD, making it their best performance in the history of the program.
OVERVIEW + HIGHLIGHTS :
- Ampol is an independent Australian company and the nation’s leader in transport fuels. It supplies the country’s largest branded petrol and convenience network, as well as refining, importing, and marketing fuels and lubricants.
- Ampol relaunched their program ‘Fuelling Change’ which enables employees to contribute to any of their charity partners with Ampol matching dollar-for-dollar. The ‘State of Change’ competition aimed to drive donations to 12 charity partners. Ampol staff were split into two groups: Team Blues (NSW, ACT, SA, VIC and TAS) and Team Maroons (QLD,WA and NT). Both teams were captained by an executive. The campaign also launched their a new functionality to make one-off donations. This campaign gave accountability to the executive team captains to drive donations within their allocated states.
- The highly engaging and creative ‘The Fuelling Change Speed Dating’ event gave employees the opportunity to interact with charities in person. Each employee received free coffee or food and a card with one of the charities’ logos on it to promote conversation. Their State of Change and Fuelling Change Speed Dating innovations were some creative and unique ways to engage their employees.