7 KEY WAYS
to succeed with introducing “Opt-Out” to your Workplace Giving program
- Engage your executive stakeholders
Give your executive team piece of mind by showing them legal advice supplied by King & Wood Mallesons
Click here for legal advice
- Follow the Leaders in this field by taking on their learnings
Click here to read case studies
- Insert “Opt-Out” into new employee work contracts
Here is an example
- Start the engagement with new employees during the company induction process.
Use the 1MDonors TV commercial to explain why Workplace Giving is the smart way to give.
- Engage staff during Workplace Giving Month (June).
Get your FREE resources and guides for your Workplace Giving month activities.
- Create an easy to use sign up form available at all staff engagement opportunities.
Click here for a great example by The Good Guys
- Keep staff engaged. Not only remind them how important Workplace Giving is, but also have some fun with it.
Learn how Flight Centre embed Workplace Giving in their vibrant company culture.